Malta for international students, is the best destination if they are looking to advance their marketing and brand management careers. GBS Malta's MA in Marketing and Brand Management is an excellent choice for studying in Malta. With its focus on practical experience and up-to-date knowledge of the latest business trends, this programme offers an immersive and dynamic learning experience that prepares international students to succeed in the ever-changing marketing and brand management landscape.
MA Marketing and Brand Management: Creating Brands that Captivate
||1 years (full-time)
|Mode of delivery
||Comparable to Malta Qualifications Framework (MQF) / European Qualifications Framework (EQF) Level 7
Key Highlights of MA Marketing and Brand Management
- Diverse Learning Experience: With GBS Malta’s MA Marketing and Brand Management, international students can study abroad in Malta in a flexible and stimulating learning environment. The programme combines bespoke marketing, brand marketing, and brand management modules with general business and management modules, providing students with a diverse learning experience.
- Critical Debates and Best Practices: Students in this programme engage in critical debates about marketing and brand management, reflecting on the present challenges for best practices in the contexts of social, political, and economic changes abroad.
- Professional Networking Opportunities: International students studying in Malta with GBS Malta also have ample opportunities to build long-lasting connections and partnerships with fellow students, alumni, and industry professionals.
What you’ll learn in GBS Malta’s MA Marketing and Brand Management?
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of marketing and brand management theories and practices in diverse contexts, including critical global issues.
- Acquire the ability to present coherent, concise, and engaging reports and case studies, conduct research across academic disciplines, analyse effectively and solve problems.
- Cultivate autonomous learning, time management, team building, and communication skills to succeed in the global workplace and IT and digital literacy.
- Study the importance of professional development and learn the ability of how one can apply these skills in the workplace to build a rewarding career in marketing and brand management.
For international students who want to study abroad in Malta to pursue a marketing and brand management career, we highly recommend enrolling in GBS Malta’s MA in Marketing and Brand Management. With its practical skills, diverse learning experience, critical debates, and networking opportunities, international students will graduate with the confidence to succeed in the ever-evolving world of marketing and brand management.