GBS Malta Student Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions
1. By taking part in this Student Referral Scheme, the current student or alumni known as the 'referrer' is bound by these terms and conditions and indicates their agreement with them.
2. A student who has successfully completed a GBS Malta qualification can be an alumni referrer.
- Current students who are studying on a programme delivered by GBS Malta at the time of referral and payment processing (i.e., referral fees cannot be paid to students who have discontinued their programme ).
- Alumni: Students who have successfully completed a qualification with GBS Malta can be an alumni referrer.
- Any person who has family, friends and/or colleagues who have a desire to study.
- Who can be referred: A person who meets the entry requirements of a GBS Malta programme can be referred.
3. The Student Referral Scheme only applies to programmes directly taught by GBS Malta and those programmes are eligible for this offer. A full list of programmes is available online at courses. GBS Malta will permit an unlimited number of referrals per referrer per academic year.
4. The new student needs to meet the following conditions:
- Submit an application form which states the full name and Student ID of their referrer.
- Complete the initial admissions assessment.
- Successfully enrol onto your course.
- Ensure that necessary fees have been paid.
5. The referrer only receives payment for each new student referred under the following conditions:
- The new student's full name and Student ID number must be included in order for GBS Malta to identify the origin of the referral.
- The new student has successfully enrolled on their course.
- The referred student provides the full name and Student ID of the referrer during their application.
- GBS successfully receives the first instalment of the referred student's tuition fees.
Changes to the Student Referral Scheme
GBS Malta reserves the right to make amendments to this referral scheme, including changes to terms and conditions, or a withdrawal of the scheme at any time.
In the event of a dispute or claim pertaining to the conditions or subject matter of the referral scheme, the case will be governed under the law of Malta.